There are so many products that are almost vintage in nature, considering the number of years people have been using them blindly. These differ from country to country, but one product that is global in nature is the good old Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. And no, I am not being paid to write this article. 😉 It’s just that I have been using this product ever since I was a child and my mom introduced me to it. Over the years, I have learnt so many different ways you could use the product – & not only to soothe dry skin or chapped lips.
- For Women @ Work
- For the Lazy Makeup Lover
- Trick – Makeup Stain Remover
- With a damp washcloth, use Vaseline to easily lift makeup stains (that were a result of not washing face the night before) from clothes as well as pillows, Blankets, etc.
- For the Messy Nail-Polisher
- For Cream-Base Product Lovers
- For the perfect No-Makeup Look
- Trick – Lash Conditioner
- Trade in your mascara for Vaseline. Smooth a tiny amount over your lashes for a fuller set of dark, glossy eyelashes.
- For the Chappy Lips
- Trick – DIY Exfoliator
- Apply Vaseline generously on your lips & rub a cotton bud to exfoliate & hydrate dry lips.
- For One & All
- Trick – Gentle eye makeup remover
- Vaseline easily and gently removes eyeliner, mascara, shadow, and even any eyelash glue that your falsies leave behind.
Do you know any such tricks with your favourite product/s that you would like to share? Do let me know.